//PSA for the muse!
I won’t have a lot of time on Tumblr in the near future, with schoolwork and will be trying to get ADHD depression and anxiety under control so I can function in school and well yeah
BUT I MISS RPING.
So I’m asking, on both my behalf and my muse’s, if there is anyone out there willing to rp via text with me :3
…and I’ll use a number generator for what my muse will say to yours. The counter part to this. (x)
It’s a mix of angst, fluff, nsfw
Imagine your favourite character wearing orange waterwings and bobbing in a pool by them-self
whouffle au: the time traveler's wife [insp.]"you think that i wanted this life? this husband that disappears? who would want that?"
//i really wish there was a things where i could set my dash to only show fandom/personal blogs… or only show rp blogs… it would make finding someone to rp with much easier
not that it would encourage me to reply to anything still cuz munn awkward >.>
- I am 5’4 or shorter.
- I have many scars.
- I tan easily.
- >Sort of I mean the first time I’m out in the sun long enough to do so I burn terribly then have like solar immunity for the rest of the summer. I’ll also have a tan that lasts for the next 6-8 months (swim team). My sister tans friggin beautifully the lil crud bucket.
- I wish my hair was a different color.
- >I want to be gingeeerrr
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
- I have a tattoo.
- I am self-conscious about my appearance.
- I have/I’ve had/I need braces.
- I wear glasses/contacts
- I’d get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free, scar-free
- I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
- I have more than 2 piercings.
- I have piercings in places besides my ears
- I have freckles.
- >Every. Freaking. Where.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I have a sibling less than one year old.
- I want to have kids someday.
- I have children.
- I’ve lost a child.
- I’ve slipped out a “lol” in a spoken conversation.
- Disney movies still make me cry
- I’ve snorted while laughing.
- I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
- I’ve glued my hands to something.
- >Do I get a point if I stuck my tongue to the inside of a freezer even though i knew it would stick, but curiosity? Not that…. I have, or anything…
- I’ve laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
- I’ve ripped my pants in public.
- >Air and space museum. Washington DC. Bent down to pick something up and… Yyyep.
- I was born with a disease/impairment.
- I was born with a learning disability
- >If you count ADHD as a learning disability, as it does affect my learning
- I currently have a serious disease or disorder.
- >ADHD, depression, social/performance anxiety, self-diagnosed Asperger’s (don’t worry self-diagnosis in my terms means much research and many assessment and screening quizzes from trusted sources and i’m obsessive when researching and spent a good 96-120 hours on this)
- I’ve had stitches.
- I’ve broken a bone.
- I’ve had my tonsils removed.
- I’ve sat in a doctor’s office with a friend.
- I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
- I’ve had surgery.
- >Appendicitis :P Something with my ears (lots of ear infections when i was younger, i’m partially hearing impaired now) And I’m having brain surgery on the 11th of next month o-o
- I’ve had chicken pox.
- >I think .?.
- I’ve been to Canada.
- I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
- I’ve been to Las Vegas.
- I’ve Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- I’ve been to Spain.
- I’ve been to New York.
- I’ve been to Italy.
- I’ve been to France.
- I’ve been to London.
- I’ve been lost in my city.
- I’ve seen a shooting star.
- I’ve wished on a shooting star.
- I’ve seen a meteor shower.
- I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
- I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
- >*adds to bucket list*
- I’ve been to a casino.
- I’ve been skydiving.
- >Haaaaaa I can’t even handle the StratosFear at Knoebels
- I’ve gone skinny dipping.
- >… *discreetly adds to bucket list*
- I’ve played spin the bottle.
- I’ve been skiing.
- I’ve been in a play.
- >Musicals count?
- I’ve met someone in person from the internet.
- >Was s’possed to… *sigh*
- I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
- I’ve seen the Northern Lights.
- >Going to need to nix the mental bucket list and make a tangible one o-o
- I’ve sat on a roof top at night.
- >*bucket listed.* *+ a boyfriend*
- I’ve played chicken.
- >Bwahahahaha I can’t lie.
- I’ve played a prank on someone.
- I’ve ridden in a taxi.
- I’ve seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- I’ve eaten sushi.
- I’ve been snowboarding.
- I’m single.
- I’m in a relationship.
- I’m engaged.
- I’m married.
- I’ve gone on a blind date.
- I’ve been the dumpee more than the dumper.
- >I’ve only been in one legit relationship… and long story made short… all the regrets…
- I miss someone right now.
- >That. That is the worst thing to be there after the one I just read
- I’ve been divorced.
- I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
- I’ve had a crush on someone of the same gender.
- >What is even classifried as a crush is it like friendlust or like i don’t think i would date you but if i was forced to kiss you i don’t think i’d decline
- > ….Cuz then maybe. but not sure. tf D:
- I’ve kissed a member of the same gender.
- I’ve had sex with more than one person at the same time.
- I am a cuddler.
- I’ve been kissed in the rain.
- >*bucket liiissstttt*
- I’ve had sex outdoors.
- I’ve hugged a stranger.
- I have kissed a stranger.
- I have had sex with a stranger.
- I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t.
- I have lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve cheated while playing a game.
- I’ve run a red light.
- I’ve been suspended from school.
- I’ve witnessed a crime.
- I’ve been in a fist fight.
- I’ve been arrested.
- I’ve consumed alcohol.
- I’ve smoked a cigarette.
- I regularly drink.
- I’ve taken painkillers when I didn’t need them.
- I’ve done hard drugs.
- I’ve been addicted to an illegal drug.
"hanging out with friends" means sitting in my living room and asking each other "so what do you want to do" for a few hours and then it’s 11pm and it’s too late to do anything
too late to do anything
bonus points it you’re so sleep drunk running out of LIFE cars and using a plastic dinosaur is the most hilarious thing ever
one sleepover it was 3 am and everyone was in my living room mostly delirious so i asked if anyone wanted cucumber slices and my friend Katie said yes so I got them and she was like “what you actually have cucumber slices” and apparently thought i was trying to make a metaphor or something and it was the funniest friggin thing ever
she kept calling her right arm Mr. Chestnut and petting all of us saying “Don’t listen to them Mr. Chestnut They’re all crazy”
I have pictures
been feeling kind of paranoid lately
Take that time by yourself to get to know yourself and rediscover what makes you shine. Don’t surrender yourself to waiting, and don’t stay isolated for too long, because there’s a beautiful you the world is dying to meet.
comics that end sadly but wind up being replied to with love are what I live for
come play with me on my other blogs XD only this blog is big-kids-only. my other blogs are eight, eight’s big finish companion charley, my OC who is coincidentally also named charlie, victorian era doctor who oc palaeontologist lilith, and the valeyard’s tardis paikea
all of my blogs are doctor who but crossover friendly XD
cursed computer chose right when i finished typing and was doing links to restart
but my ten, my clara, my alien oc, my human-avian oc,
eugh i have to do some major editing on Blaire’s about page they’re actually all mostly so underdeveloped and completely empty that i’m really embarrassed to send this to you XD
i was thinking about making a blog to just put all my muses in…
when you sat in a weird position for a long time and you move and then your foot feels like this
most accurate description of anything accurate ever in the history of accuracy
oh my GOD
i feel you so much especially ic and initiating conversation.. no0ope plus my other eh 4 muses that i would love to develop but theyre so underdeveloped i dont want to ask people to rp but… mer. and sometimes i put out offers but no one accepts so
i feel u friend
i’ve got a TARDIS blog, an obscure companion and two OCs, along with my two doctor blogs
and whenever i try to rp off this blog no one ever takes me up on it
which makes the anxiety so much worse
so i just kind of gave up and am now mostly too shy to rp off this blog at all
i have a ten, clara, maximum ride oc, an oc for a neverland rpg that i was too awks to participate in… and an oc i never really even finished the bio for, i dont think, but i’d like to, yes
also i’m still underage by 3 months so i keep myself from rping some of the things i want to and tbh i dont even see a lot of your stuff but im gonna be honest i’d probably be too nervous to reply to anything anyway, probably >-> exchange neglected blog urls, if you want? why do i feel weird asking this? i swear sometimes my anxiety doesn’t even have a reason…
your sober character sends my drunk character one of the following
- [TEXT] you look like you’re having a fun time tonight
- [TEXT] need me to drive you home?
- [TEXT] you were supposed to be back an hour ago
- [TEXT] please say you aren’t drunk
- [TEXT] call me. NOW.
- [TEXT] that’s it. i’m calling the cops
- [TEXT] i miss you
- [TEXT] i love you
- [TEXT] it’s over
- [TEXT] we need to talk
- [TEXT] i’m sorry
plot twist: your drunk character sends my drunk character one of the following
- [TEXT] yuo look so pretTY WOW
- [TEXT] need mroe drink
- [TEXT] pick me up pretty please
- [TEXT] wow pls fuck me
- [TEXT] shhhh don’t tell [your character] but i am in love with them
- [TEXT] shhhh don’t tell [your character] but i despise them
- [TEXT] i miss you
- [TEXT] i love you
- [TEXT] it’s over
- [TEXT] we need to talk
- [TEXT] i’m sorry
i read the first cluster as a continuous conversation and it actually flows surprisingly well
this took forever but it’s TRANSPARENT now :)
THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU.
this would have taken like 3 years
i cant stop reblogging this
so fucking gorgeous